Here are the internet websites where you can find me and/or my writing and other work:
- Echo’s Gardens Blog – Writing on many topics, crochet patterns
- About Bipolar Disorder (see below)
- HealthCentral Bipolar Disorder – Articles (Not creating any new content)
- Migraine.com – Migraine and Mental Health (Articles on mental illnesses and migraine) – Some of the articles listed are mine, but the only way to find out which ones they are is to select an article, go to the bottom and click on “View Written By.” (Needless to say, that doesn’t thrill me!)
- Echo’s WebMagic Free Graphics – Original graphics for homemade websites (needs revisions)
- Bipolar Disorder on Facebook (No longer moderating since I don’t work for About.com anymore, but I do visit occasionally and will be sharing my blogs that are related to bipolar, anxiety and depression)
- Prodigy Classic Roleplay Biographies (under reconstruction – most of these pages were made 15 years ago, when I was a newbie)
To repeat: I no longer work at HealthCentral.com or Migraine.com, but my articles remain online.
About Bipolar Disorder and, indeed, About.com are no longer online under those names. Some of my articles are available at Verywellmind.com – unless the current owners change the name again (they’ve already done so twice). I cannot emphasize enough that I have no control over the content written by me at that site. Others may edit it without my knowledge or consent. Errors may be added. Content may become obsolete. I also believe that more than 50% of the content that was online at the time I was fired has now been removed.